Information for customers regarding the protection of personal data in accordance with Article 13 and following of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA based in PASPARDO (BS) Piazzale MARCOLINI SNC, VAT number: 01882460981, hereinafter referred to as “CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA” is a company that operates in the retail and wholesale sector of CHESTNUT-BASED FOOD AND NON-FOOD PRODUCTS, INCLUDING COSMETIC PRODUCTS AND HONEY.
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA has developed a website “www.consorziodellacastagna.it” (hereinafter referred to as the Site) for the on-line sale and on-line booking of its products after customers register on the platform and subsequently access services.
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA, in compliance with the principles of transparency that distinguish us, provides customers with information relating to the processing of personal data collected during the use of the Site.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA
Piazzale Marcolini Snc – 25050 PASPARDO (BS)
VAT N. 01882460981
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA collects your personal data independently or through third parties and are both those you have voluntarily communicated or data legitimately collected by the Data Controller and in particular
- Data voluntarily provided by the Customer: some personal data will be required for the use of the Site: name, surname, email address, telephone number, e-mail address, personal address, including without limitation, account login credentials, account configurations,
- Navigation and/or Site operational data: these include all data acquired during the normal use of the Site by the IT, electronic systems and software procedures. Processed data includes, for example, the addresses IP, date and time of access, pages visited, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server, the method used to submit the request to the server, the names of the devices used to connect to the sites and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the contractual relationship with CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA and for the regular use of the Site.
Your data will also be processed in order to:
- complete all operations imposed by legal obligations;
- comply with pending obligations for the execution of the contract between you and CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA and if required by current legislation;
- conduct transactions strictly connected and instrumental to the start of contractual relationships, including the acquisition of preliminary information upon conclusion of the contract;
- exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre-contractual and post-contractual activities and the management of any disputes;
Personal data may be processed by means of computer databases and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above for the period strictly necessary for the provision of the service of use of the Site and for the validity of the contractual relationship, as long as you are registered on the Site.
Your personal data will be subject to processing operations, subject to the release of an additional and specific consent at the time of activation of the requested service, for the purposes specified below:
- PROFILING PURPOSES
Subject to the collection of your explicit and specific consent, your personal data will be processed for profiling purposes, in particular for the creation of your commercial profile and/or for the analysis of your preferences, habits or choices in the use of the Site, through the use of the services.
- B) MARKETING PURPOSES
Subject to the collection of your explicit and specific consent, your personal data will be processed for profiling purposes by CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA in particular for sending advertising or direct sales material, carrying out research market or commercial communications.
The processing activities will be conducted both with automated contact methods (e-mail, other remote communication systems via communication networks such as, merely by way of example: sms, mms, whatsapp, web push) and with traditional contact methods (post) by the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for the execution of the contract with you, for the provision of the service or for the execution of pre-contractual measures for registration on the Site;
- is necessary for the Data Controller to fulfil a legal obligation;
- is based on freely expressed consent
CONSEQUENCES OF THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a direct party or relating to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to book keeping and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the use of the Site and the provision of sales services.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. The data collected is kept for a period equal to the contractual commitments undertaken with you or until your registration on the Site at the headquarters of CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA
PROCESSING BASED ON AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND/OR PROFILING
Subject to your explicit and specific consent, your personal data will be subject to automated processing or profiling, as specified in purpose a).
Your personal data is processed for profiling purposes with data processing tools which, after cross-referencing several variables, will create your commercial and behavioural profile on the web. This data processing tool relates:
- the data collected during your navigation on the Site through the use of profiling cookies, in the event that consent is given to the use of the same;
- the data collected through your registration on the Site;
- any and/or additional data and/or information already in our possession following your subscription to our services.
This information will not be transmitted and/or communicated to third parties, but will be managed internally by the Data Controller.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data, which are processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract.
The criteria used to determine the retention period are established in accordance with:
- the need to continue to store the personal data collected to offer the services agreed with the Customer;
- the existence of national regulatory provisions in force or guidelines of the Guarantor Authority (e.g. in terms of marketing and profiling) that make it necessary to process and store data for certain periods of time.
CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA processes the Personal Data of the Data Subjects by adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computerised and/or digital tools, with organisational methods and logics that are strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the company organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as suppliers of technical services, IT companies) appointed by CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA as Data Processors, may have access to data. The updated list of Processors, upon request, can always be requested from the Data Controller, using the references found in this policy.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and accountants or lawyers who provide services for the purposes listed above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide services for the purposes listed above;
- parties that process data to meet specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities to fulfil legal obligations;
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
At any time, the data subject may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- Access personal data. The data subject may at any time request and obtain information on the personal data processed from the Data Controller (including the existence of ongoing processing of personal data concerning him), s/he also has the right to access it in accordance with the provisions of art. 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and extract a copy, provided that the rights and freedoms are not infringed
- Verify and correct personal data. The data subject has the right to verify the correctness of his/her data, to obtain the updating, correction and integration of inaccurate personal data, without undue delay, in accordance with the provisions of art. 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- Obtain cancellation (Right to be forgotten). If the conditions set out in art. 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679 are met, the data subject may request the cancellation of their data by the XX
- Obtain the limitation of If the conditions set out in art. 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679 are met, the data subject may request the limitation of data processing. In this case, the Data Controller will not be able to process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation or for “ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State”.
- Obtain data portability. The data subject has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to request and obtain, without obstacles, their transfer to another Data Controller.
- Object to data processing. When the personal data have been processed for the purposes “of carrying out a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority to which the data controller is invested” or “the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller of the processing or of third parties provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data do not prevail, in particular if the data subject is a minor”, the data subject may oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. The data subject may also at any time oppose processing for direct marketing purposes, without the need to indicate the specifications
- Lodge a claim. If the data subject who believes that the processing of his/her personal data is carried out in violation of EU Regulation 2016/679 “has the right to lodge a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which s/he habitually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation has occurred”. (Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data – it).
- Oppose an automated decision-making process. The data subject may object to the fully automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless this form of processing is necessary for the purpose of concluding and/or executing the contract, is required by current legislation or is conducted following the explicit consent of the data subject party, who can revoke it in any
- Withdrawal of consent at any time. The data subject can withdraw consent to data processing at any time. Such withdrawal of consent shall NOT, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to such withdrawal;
The above rights may be exercised by request sent to the Controller. The request can be sent to the Data Controller according to the methods set out at the beginning of this statement.
This privacy statement exclusively concerns CONSORZIO DELLA CASTAGNA DI VALLE CAMONICA SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA services